Frequently Asked Questions

Can I get an incomplete?

At Babson: Students can receive an incomplete from a Babson professor. It is important that the student work with the professor to get all the work in as soon as possible so a grade can be given.

At Olin College: Use this Form.

At Wellesley: You can request unexcused incompletes ​from your instructor.​ If ​granted, once you have submitted the completed work and the instructor has turned in a grade, your record will show I/grade.

Final Exams

At Babson: There is a final exam week at Babson College that can be found on the Academic Calendar. The Registrar’s office also posts a schedule by the middle of the semester.

At Olin: All courses have a scheduled date for a final event. Instructing faculty have the option to use this date for an in-class activity or exam or as the due date of a take home exam or final project. The Finals Schedule is available on the Olin website.

At Wellesley: Please visit the Wellesley College Registrars Final Exam website.

Network Access

At Babson: If a student gets added to a Babson course they will receive an email to activate their Babson account. If the student does not receive this by the end of the week they were registered they should contact the Babson Registrar’s Office so that they can resend the link. Students should also always check their junk/spam boxes to make sure the email did not go in there.

At Olin: A detailed explanation of how cross-registered students gain access to the network and other IT-related topics can be found HERE.

At Wellesley: If you are successfully enrolled in a Wellesley course, you will receive a confirmation email from the Wellesley Registrar. Details about network access are included in this email.