The purpose of the BOW Student Programming Fund is to enhance collaboration and socialization between students on the Babson, Olin, and Wellesley campuses through student-initiated programming, activities, and experiences. Requests up to $500 will be considered.
Requests will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Positive impact on the BOW campuses;
- Free events open to students on all three campuses;
- Alcohol free events;
- Events require appropriately detailed budget with justification for each item.
Examples of successful BOW events include BOW Fresh Check Day and the BOW Sushi Social.
Requests will be reviewed on a rolling basis and must be submitted online at least 2 weeks prior to the program date. Student organizations applying for funds are encouraged to collaborate with other registered student organizations, administrative offices, or academic departments.
Once your event is approved, you are responsible for:
- Ensuring the event/program location is reserved on the appropriate campus.
- Publicity for the event/program (i.e. print signage, digital signage, social media, etc).
- Planning and running the event/program, including set-up and clean-up.
- Completing the Event Evaluation Form after the event.
- Submitting any receipts that need to be reimbursed within two weeks of the event date.