Presidential Innovation Grant Fund
Stay tuned for the Fall 2022 Program Information and Application
As part of the BOW Three College Collaboration, the college presidents have established the Presidential Innovation Project Fund, which is available to the Babson, Olin, and Wellesley communities for projects that will enhance the BOW Three College Collaboration and the overall student educational experience.
The Presidential Innovation Grants offer an opportunity for members of the BOW Three College Collaboration – faculty, staff, and students – to submit project proposals related to the enhancement of the collaboration. The number of projects funded and the amount of the awards will vary from year to year based on project merit and available budget.
The members of the BOW Faculty Steering Committee will assist in reviewing proposals and making recommendations on awards for approval by the college provosts.
Proposals are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Participation from at least two of the colleges. Participation from all three is preferable.
- Participant roles are clearly articulated.
- An appropriately detailed budget of expenses and justification for each item as detailed below.
- Positive impact on the BOW Three College Collaboration.
- Plan for evaluation and sharing of final project outcome with the BOW community
- Awards are typically between five hundred and thirty five hundred dollars but, in exceptional cases, larger awards will be considered.
- Payment of wages or stipends to students are not allowed.
- Honoraria for external speakers are permitted within overall budget.
- Well-justified requests for supplemental funding during the project period will be considered and may be granted under exceptional circumstances.