BOW Student Ambassadors
The BOW Student Ambassadors are elected student leaders from each BOW campus. The Ambassadors serve as an enabling group to initiate, support, and promote interaction and cooperation among the institutions and their students. The Ambassadors can submit proposals to the BOW Program Coordinator and/or the BOW Faculty Steering Committee with recommendations for improved cooperation.
The Ambassadors are committed to:
- Encouraging students to make full use of the opportunities and resources of all campuses.
- Serving as liaisons for BOW student logistical challenges and communicating student needs as they arise (e.g. transportation, funding, and cross-registration).
- Holding BOW student meetings to identify student needs and concerns and to develop events that encourage BOW student interaction.
- Assisting in the advertisement of BOW events and activities.
- Meeting regularly as a group and with BOW Administration.
Current Student Ambassadors
Past Student Ambassadors
|2019-2020||Julia Lin||Shreya Chowdhary||Audrea Huang|
|2018-2019||Eric Li||Anusha Datar||Audrea Huang|
|2017-2018||Aiswarya Arul||Kim Winter||Hannah Kwak|
|2016-2017||My-Linh DeBonis||Sara Ballantyne||Kathryn Hansen|
|Spring 2016||Danielle Cataldo||Maggie Jakus||Katelyn Campbell|
|Fall 2015||Christina Xiao||Maggie Jakus||Katelyn Campbell|
|Spring 2015||Arjun Rajesh||Ian Hill||Kathryn Tran|