Can I get an incomplete?

At Babson: Students can receive an incomplete from a Babson professor. It is important that the student work with the professor to get all the work in as soon as possible so a grade can be given.

At Olin College: Use this Form.

At Wellesley: You can request unexcused incompletes ​from your instructor.​ If ​granted, once you have submitted the completed work and the instructor has turned in a grade, your record will show I/grade.