How do I declare Pass/Fail or Pass/No Credit?

At Olin College: The student must fill out this form, have it signed by the faculty member, and bring it to the Registrar’s Office, Campus Center 320.

At Wellesley: Students need to contact the Wellesley Registrar's Office at by the credit/non deadline to make this grading change.​​