What grade will be on my transcript?


At Babson: The grade a Babson student will receive on their transcript is the grade that the host school has on their transcript.

Olin students: The grade you receive at Babson or Wellesley will appear on your Olin transcript.

At Wellesley: When the Wellesley Registrar’s Office receives final grade(s) from Babson or Olin College, the transfer credit will be awarded if the course(s) were completed with a grade of “C” or higher. The course(s) will appear on the Wellesley transcript with a “TR” grade which means that the credit will be applied toward the degree but that the actual letter grade(s) earned will not appear on the Wellesley transcript and will not be included in the calculation of the cumulative GPA. As with all transfer work, the course(s) must be taken for a letter grade at Babson and Olin.

Media Select